Visit csep.ca

Registration Fees

CSEP 2016 Registration Fees

5% GST will be added to all prices.

Registration fees include daily coffee breaks and snacks.

Registration
    Category

Early Bird Registration

Regular
    Registration

January 1
    to
    September 10
    September 11
    to
    October 15

CSEP Certified Member: CSEP-CPT *       

$350

$410

CSEP Certified Member: CSEP-CEP *

$350

$410

CSEP Academic (Professor, researcher) *               

$400

$475

CSEP Business/Allied Member *
    $400
    $475

CSEP Emeritus Member *

$175

$205

CSEP-registered Student Member *                            (Must be currently registered as a CSEP Student Member

Click here to apply as a CSEP Student Member. $75 +tax.   You will receive a login code and have access to student discounted registration pricing.

$175

$205

Full-time Graduate Student with I.D. *

(Individuals whom are not registered as a CSEP Student Member; includes CSEP-CPT or CSEP-CEP student members, as well as postdoctoral fellows)  

$310

$370

Non-CSEP Member *

$490

$575

One-day registration * 

$275

$325

CSEP 2016 Symposium Speaker (requires registration code)
    $0
    $0
    CSEP 2016 Keynote Speaker (requires registration code)
    $0
    $0

*Options:

• Graduate Students:  Pre-register for the Graduate Student Symposium in the Oak Bay Room on Thursday, October 13.
      There is no charge, but pre-registration is required due to limited space (simply add to your conference registration). 
      Registrants will receive a ticket to exchange for a bagged lunch.
    • All Delegates:  Purchase a ticket to the CSEP Awards Banquet in the Crystal Ballroom on Saturday, October 15 for only $60 (+GST)

Q.  What types of payment do you accept?

A.  We accept online payments by credit card:  VISA, Mastercard and American Express and interac e-transfer.  On-site payments accepted: VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Debit.

Q. I would like to add an option to my registration, may I do so?

A. Yes, simply select your add-on when you register, or log in to your registration to add it later.

Q.  I have registered but I am not sure I have paid.  Will I receive a receipt?

A.  When you registered online, you received a confirmation message by email.

For payment, you will receive a separate email receipt.  This is your ‘proof of payment’ just like a credit card receipt you receive at the gas station or grocery store.  This receipt and your delegate name tag confirming you attended can be used as proof of attendance for Professional Development Credits (PDCs).

Q.  I would like to cancel my registration.  How can I do this?

A.  No refunds after September 10, 2016. Please contact the conference secretariat - conference@csep.ca - to cancel your registration.  Cancelled registrations are subject to a $75 service fee. 

Q.  How many Professional Development Credits (PDCs) does this conference award?

A.  CSEP Certified Personal Trainers® (CSEP-CPTs) and CSEP Certified Exercise Physiologists® (CSEP-CEPs) will receive 15 PDCs for each day attended, to a maximum of 30 PDCs.  A badge scan system will be in place to record attendance at CSEP 2016.

Questions?  Please contact: conference@csep.ca